Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Open Forum May 4th

As, soon as I announced the open forum that I planned on having on May 4 I've been getting a lot of questions so, I'm going to answer them here now in a short blog post. 

Ok, so this open forum is just like what it states it's open to anybody. Yes, anybody can going in and tell us what's on your mind! The way you join in is by (if you haven't already) signing up for a account on Squatch Unlimited  because that's where I'll be posting the hangout link only! 

Now, this open forum will be done a little differently, I always try to be family friendly on all of my hangouts, but this will be the only time that this hangout will not be family friendly. Cause, I'm sure the people on the panel will have a lot to say and I'm not going to hold them back. This forum will be uncut, unedited, and uncensored. 

Last, the people on the panel does not express the views of Looking for Bigfoot. These are people with there own opinions and I'm just giving them a chance to express them.

So, if you've got something to say or would like to watch then join in with on on May 4th at 8:00pm est. As, Looking for Bigfoot does the first Open Forum!